FLIR E8 IR Camera w/MSX 320 x 240 Resolution/9Hz with WiFi
- Sharp Industrial design, feels great in your hands
- MSX is better than video blending – video blending dilutes the thermal image where MSX augments the thermal image with just the critical visible details
- Big bright display 3’’ 200 percent larger display than competing units
- Innovative “Dark Precision” user interface has a simple central button access point and on-screen tool tips
- Rubberized - Encased in rubber, lens cap built in, 2 Meter drop test!
IR Camera w/MSX 320 x 240 Resolution/9Hz with WiFi
Thermal Imaging Camera with MSX
The new FLIR E8 thermal camera is designed to enhance the electrical, mechanical and building diagnostics of users across key industries and professions. The FLIR E8 is an affordable solution that can help professional users track down electrical and mechanical overheating, air leaks, moisture ingress, missing insulation, and a host of other issues that thermal imagers can detect and quantify.
Featuring a 4,800 (80 x 60) pixel IR resolution, a 20 degrees C to 250 degrees C temperature range, and ±2 percent or 2 degrees C accuracy, the FLIR E8 features a compact, rugged and user-friendly design, a vivid 3" color LCD display, wide-angle autofocus lens, intuitive camera controls, and an on-board 640x480-pixel digital camera.
The new FLIR E-series of thermal cameras (E4, E5, E6, E8) have been relaunched for 2017, now with built-in WIFI. This allows you to connect to a smart phone or table running the FLIR Tools mobile application. This will allow you to share the images you capture, or the report you generated, quickly and easily.
If you see something, share something. See some heat or cold where you weren’t expecting it? Send an image or two instantly to co-worker and you can collaborate, put in a work order or break out your bigger camera and do a deeper investigation. The power to make decisions faster and avoid costly problems is now in your hands. If you want to separate yourself from others in your field, take your images, create a report from your car on your phone or tablet and send it to your customer before you even leave the jobsite.
MSX Imaging Technology
The E8 also provides FLIR's exclusive MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology, which uses visible details from digital camera photos to create sharper IR images. Along with delivering a much clearer thermal picture overall, MSX makes it much easier to recognize the location of heat issues without obscuring or compromising the integrity of the original thermal scene. MSX is ideal for creating an all-in-one thermal image that clearly illustrates the location of emerging or existing issues, and the bundled FLIR Tools software makes it simple to import, analyze, and incorporate images into easy-to-understand reports to help provide convincing evidence for repairs.
The new FLIR E8 is covered under an industry-leading 10-5-2 warranty, which provides an extended 10-year warranty on the IR detector, 5 years' protection on field-replaceable batteries, and 2 years' of coverage on parts and labor.
Problems and Solutions
- Electrical Problems — Detect hidden electrical problems like loose connections, faulty wiring, and failing circuits.
- HVAC Problems — Discover leaky ductwork and troubleshoot heating, AC, and radiant flooring problems.
- Missing Insulation — Locate poor and missing insulation by comparing temperature differences with surrounding areas.
- Water Damage — Find and fix hidden water leaks before small issues turn into large, expensive problems.
- Air Infiltration — Reveal air leaks around windows, doors, and other building envelope structures.
- Mold and Rot — See temperature differences to expose moisture, avoiding extensive damage and health issues.
- Destructive Pests — Hunt down burrowing and nesting insects and rodents before expensive damage occurs.